Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whats On My Wishlist?


Some of you may know about RAK's already, for those of you who don't, its hosted by Book Soulmates . This is where we list the books that are on our wishlist in the hopes that through a RAK (Random Act Of Kindness) someone may buy them for us. Of course we reciprocate anything that you may send our way.

If you would like to send me one of the books listed in my wishlist below then please email me at chicklitaholic@hotmail.com for my details. If you have a RAK wishlist please let me know about it so I can send you something nice!

Here is my wishlist (in no order)




1 comment:

  1. Great list. Heist Society and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer are great books. I am trying to get to Lola and the Boy Next Door and Anna Dressed In Blood. Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...