Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update

I am really sorry that I have not posted on here in the past week. I know I'm awful! I hope you are not missing me too much! Some of you will already know, but for those of you who don't know my laptop is being repaired right now. It is very difficult for me to get online until I have my laptop back, hence why it has been so quiet on here lately!

Just to keep you updated, I am hopeful that my laptop should be fixed and back with me within the next week or so, when I will be able to post as before. In the meantime I am still reading and reviewing, so look out for reviews of a large amount of books in the future. I also have lots of exciting news to post about soon as keep an eye out for the too.

Most exicting of all I have a HUGE giveaway coming up soon, to celebrate my 100 followers on my blog and my twitter (@chick_litaholic). I don't want to give too much away but this one is big and something you do not want to miss out on! Trust me on that!

If anyone needs me urgently, please email me. Otherwise I will be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...