Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey Readathon Update - Hour 5

So I'm currently on hour five of the Dewey Readthon! Things are going well so far but it's still early. I don't wanna inundate you with posts so I am only updating when I finish a book or have information worthy of a post!

Here are my questions and answers from the Readthon

1)Where are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. Iv been reading on my sofa, my bed and even out on the beach (it's not warm!) 

2)Three random facts about me…

  • I am addicted to chocolate and will be eating lots of it during the readathon
  • I used to do some modelling before I moved to the USA
  • Im English!!!

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
This being my first readthon I have no idea how many books I will be able to read, so I have 5 books in my TBR pile for the readthin. My actual TBR pile is enormous, so I may change what I am reading depending on my mood. I will update you with what I have read and what I am reading

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

I'd like to read the 5 books in my TBR pile but we will see how things go! I'd also like to make it through the full 24 hours

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?


I'm a newbie! I will try my best though!

Right now I am listening to:



And I have just finished reading:

2 comments:

  1. LOL! So many people saying they're addicted to chocolate. And since this is your first readathon, I'll tell you that the addiction is similar. ;)

    Hope you have a GREAT readathon today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first Readathon! Wonderful!

    Don't worry about howe many books you read...just enjoy a day of reading! Be sure to take breaks and let us know how you are doing. And enjoy that Chocolate!

    Must be a nice day in Hilton Head if you're reading on the beach! That's awesome!

    Happy Reading! Good luck & Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...