Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon

As many of  you will already know the Dewey 24 Hour Readthon is the the biggest readthon out there. This is the event that started and inspired many other readthons. Well its that time of year again where we settle down somewhere comfortable with an enormous pile of books and an equally large statsh of snacks and get our read on.

The Dewey 24 Hour Readthon starts in my part of the country at 8am EST and runs through until the next morning. With all the mini challenges and bloggers who take part this is set to be a fantastic event. I can't wait to find out what books all my fellow readers will be delving into and whether we can last the full 24 hours.

My Book Pile

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

      Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake

      Always The Wedding Planner Never The Bride by  Sandra D Bricker

Prized by Caragh M O'Brien

Envy by Gregg Olsen





I have lots more books in my to be read pile and I may switch things up as I go along, however these are all books that I would love to get read today.

Are you joining the readthon? Which books are you planning to read?

1 comment:

  1. I'm still on my first book, but having a blast. How is your reading going?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...